paypal     RegisterRegister   Log inLog in    styles1/4 Mile
Luke's slammed 306

Image 5866

2.0 gti-6 with fast road cams bigger inlet manifold powerflow full exhaust system de-cat pipe and a cossi induction kit so should be in the regen of 190bhp, ive had the car fully resprayed in the orginal colour but with a slight fleck of purple init. its all so had the side mouldings removed and holes filled as well as the side indicators bumpers front and rear. its also had the roof sprayed matt black aswell as the front grille wich was smoothed over first, i then had a very slight bad boy bonnet added. euro plates have been fitted front angel eyes off a mk2 306, de-wipered rear spoiler taken off and led rear bulbs, dtm style wing mirrors and matt black refurbed xsi alloys.

the underneath, brake callipers, track rod ends suspension mounts engine and slam panel have all been painted lime green and the cars been lowered 120mm on the rear and 100m on the front so its very low

Interior wise its got no rear seats and has had a false floor with 2 infinity 12s sunk in the re box with 3 amps running the subs my inphase 6x9s and my front door components with tweeters and cross overs mounted on the roof!

Ive tried to give the car an all round euro feel as you dont see many 306's modified in that way and theres a few plans to further this in the future......... let me know what you all think

cheers

Picture resized

Picture resized

Picture resized

Picture resized

Picture resized

theres just a few pics of my car as i say any coments would be great!!! Laughing

Posted by slammed306 on 1pm Sun (11/11/07)

FAQ FAQ   Search Search    Usergroups Usergroups    admin Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group